- Thrombosis symptoms
- Thrombosis reasons
- Treatment of Thrombosis
Thrombosis (new lat. thrombusis — coagulation from other - Greek — a clot) — intravital formation of clots in a gleam of vessels or in cardial cavities.
Thrombosis of peripheral veins meets more often, is more rare — thrombosis in arterial system which causes disturbance of blood supply of the respective site of fabric, is frequent with the subsequent its necrosis. Thrombosis in system of coronary circulation leads to a myocardial infarction, thrombosis of vessels of a brain — to a stroke. Further its consolidation (organization) is possible as dissolution (lysis) of blood clot (with a partial or complete recovery of passability of a vessel), and. Multiple fibrinferments of capillaries (a syndrome of the disseminated intravascular blood coagulation), it is frequent in combination with the raised bleeding of fabrics, can arise at shock, bleeding, serious infectious diseases, intolerance of drugs etc.
Venous fibrinferments in all-medical practice observe at a myocardial infarction in 30 — 40% of cases, at heart failure — in 70%, at a stroke — almost in 75% of cases.
Allocate the following three factors promoting development of thrombosis (Virkhov's triad):
1. стаз blood — delay of a blood-groove;
2. hypercoagulation and inhibition of a fibrinolysis;
3. damage of an endothelium of a vascular wall.
Also impact is exerted:
2. contraceptive medicines (change of a hormonal background);
4. insufficient amount of liquid in an organism;
5. cherezmerny completeness;
6. unusual exercise stresses;
7. a long sitting position (in the bus, the airplane)
8. oncological diseases.
Treatment of Thrombosis:
Anticoagulants, fibrinolitic, spasmolytic and anti-inflammatory drugs, operational removal of blood clot.