Bruxism (gnash teeth)
- Bruxism reasons (gnash teeth)
- Bruxism symptoms (gnash teeth)
- Treatment of a bruxism (gnash teeth)
Bruxism – a syndrome "a gnash teeth" at which upper and a mandible teeth densely clench.
The gnash syndrome teeth can proceed imperceptibly for the person. Due to the complicated control the night bruxism is a big problem.
Bruxism reasons (gnash teeth):
The bruxism reasons are up to the end not clear, but the daily stress for many people can be a determinal factor. Emergence of a bruxism in general is defined by many factors from which distinguish:
1. Condition of a stress.
2. Dental problems.
3. Sleeping posture.
4. Ability расслябляться.
5. Food allowance.
6. Dream duration.
Bruxism symptoms (gnash teeth):
Compression of teeth puts pressure upon muscles, fabrics and other structures around a jaw. Symptoms can cause problems with a temporal and mandibular joint (VNChS).
At a bruxism the adamantine substance of tooth quickly enough spoils. Besides, the tooth gnash can be rather noisy that disturbs the people sleeping a row.
Other symptoms include:
- alarm, stress and tension;
- ear pain (partly it arises because structures of a temporal and mandibular joint are very close disposed to ear channel). The patient can feel pain in other place, far from its source, this phenomenon is called a synalgia;
- frustration of a feeding behavior;
- a tooth sensitivity to hot, cold, sweet;
Diagnosis of a bruxism has to be directed to an exception of other diseases which can cause similar gnathalgias or in an ear, including:
- dental pathology;
- ear infections;
- pathology of a temporal and mandibular joint (VNChS).
Treatment of a bruxism (gnash teeth):
Purpose of treatment of a bruxism: to reduce pain, to prevent irreversible injuries of teeth.
There are some ways of pain relief which can be applied in house conditions:
1. Put ice on painful area if you feel jaw muscle pain.
2. Try not to eat firm food, for example, nuts, candies, a stake.
3. Drink as much as possible water every day.
4. Increase dream duration.
5. Go in for physical culture, special attention should be paid to exercises on an extension.
6. Massage of muscles of a neck, shoulders and person.
7. Do not strain facial muscles and muscles of a jaw during the day.
8. Try to reduce a daily stress and to learn the equipment of a relaxation.
To prevent injury of teeth, are used special a kappa. They were widely adopted from 1930th years. The kappa can help to protect teeth from pressure upon their surface.
Special tires can also help to reduce compression, but in many cases symptoms disappear only for use of the tire. Over time the tire loses the efficiency.
There are many various types of tires. Some are imposed on the surface of tooth, some on a bottom of an oral cavity. They can be picked up in such a way to keep a jaw in more weakened state or to carry out some other functions.
For example, the tire NTI-TSS is put on only foreteeth. The mechanism consists in that back teeth (painters) were completely divided and did not adjoin among themselves. It has considerable effect if to consider that compression of teeth at a bruxism has the largest force in the field of painters. When using the tire of NTI the only contact is formed between the tire and the lower foreteeth.
As the following stage, after use of tires and a cap, orthodontic correction of a bite is used. Surgical treatment should be considered as a last resort.
It is enough to some people to change a way of life to get rid of bruxism symptoms. In other cases deeper approach to treatment of this problem is required. Methods of therapy can include autotrenirovka, an autohypnosis and other alternative methods of treatment.
The bruxism is not dangerous frustration. However this syndrome can lead to injury of teeth and a gnathalgia, in an ear, and also a cephalalgia (headache).
- Frustration of a feeding behavior
- Dental pathology
- Pathology of a temporal and mandibular joint