- Symptoms of Posttravmatiyesky shock
- Reasons of Posttravmatiyesky shock
- Treatment of Posttravmatiyesky shock
Symptoms of Posttravmatiyesky shock:
Conditionally posttraumatic shock can be divided into three periods:
1) The first posttraumatic shock lasts from 6 to 24 hours.
2) Then within about two weeks there is an understanding of a situation.
3) Then the analysis stage which can last up to several years begins, and difficulty of its passing depends on severity of an event and psychological characteristics of the person.
Clinical manifestations of posttraumatic shock are close to symptoms of hemorrhagic shock which happens at massive blood loss, but pathological changes in an organism and fabrics at the same time have other character.
Reasons of Posttravmatiyesky shock:
Posttraumatic shock occurs during from 6 to 24 hours after an injury and is connected with changes in permeability of capillaries and massive loss of plasma in nearby fabrics and space between them. The hyperpermeability of capillaries at the same time is connected with emission of a large number of a histamine which, in turn, is connected in damage of fabrics.
Treatment of Posttravmatiyesky shock:
During the first two periods sedatives are usually used. In the third period it is recommended to the person of occupation at psychotherapists.