- Proteinuria symptoms
- Proteinuria reasons
- Treatment of the Proteinuria
Detection of protein in the analysis of urine.
* in one-time portions of urine — to 0,033 hl.
* daily excretion of protein with urine 30-50 mgnut (at children up to 1 month 240 mgm2; at children is more senior 1 month — 60 mgm2sut).
Increase a proteinuria: fever, stress, exercise stresses, introduction of noradrenaline.
Degree of manifestation:
Poorly expressed proteinuria 150 — 500 mgnut. The reasons — an acute post-streptococcal glomerulonephritis; chronic glomerulonephritis, gematurichesky form; hereditary nephrite; tubulopatiya; intersticial nephrite; obstructive uropathy.
Moderately expressed proteinuria 500 — 2000 mgnut. The reasons — an acute poststreptokokovy glomerulonephritis; hereditary nephrite; chronic glomerulonephritis.
The expressed proteinuria more than 2000 mgnut. The reasons — a nephrotic syndrome, an amyloidosis.
Prerenalny proteinuria — the strengthened albuminolysis in fabrics and hemolysis.
Renal proteinuria — glomerular or canalicular.
Prerenal proteinuria — connected with pathology of an urinary system (an ureter, a bladder, an urethra, generative organs).
Constant proteinuria — at diseases of kidneys.
The passing proteinuria — at fever, orthostatic.
* Not pathological proteinuria
* Pathological proteinuria
- Persistent symptomless
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Idiopathic nephrotic syndrome (minimum changes, mezangialno-proliferative focal sclerosis)
- Drug disease
- Inborn diseases
- Wilson-Konovalov's disease
- Lowe's syndrome
- Proximal renal tubular acidosis
- Abuse of drugs
- Hypervitaminosis D
- Intersticial nephrite
- Acute tubular necrosis
- Cystic disease
- Poisoning with salts of heavy metals
Treatment of the Proteinuria:
Carry out treatment of a basic disease.