Diseases of bilious ways
- Symptoms of Diseases of bilious ways
- Reasons of Diseases of bilious ways
- Treatment of Diseases of bilious ways
Most often dyskinesia of biliary tract, chronic acalculous cholecystitis, cholelithiasis meet, is more rare – a cholangitis, a cholesterosis of a gall bladder, a postcholecystectomy syndrome, tumors of a gall bladder and bilious channels.
Symptoms of Diseases of bilious ways:
The main clinical symptoms of a disease of a gall bladder and bilious channels are pains in right hypochondrium and an anticardium, nausea, bitterness in a mouth, a skin itch, fever, icteric coloring of skin and visible mucous membranes, the general neurotic frustration (irritability, tearfulness, sleeplessness, heartbeat, etc.).
Reasons of Diseases of bilious ways:
The following conditions are necessary for normal functioning of zhelchevydelitelny system:
1. good work of hepatic cells in which bile is synthesized and "is pushed out" in bilious tubules;
2. sufficient concentration and sokratitelny functions of a gall bladder;
3. lack of obstacles in a way to bile current (spasms of sphincters, stenoses, a prelum of channels other bodies, especially a pancreas), normal pressure in a duodenum cavity.
At disturbance of these conditions both functional, and organic diseases of biliary tract develop.
Treatment of Diseases of bilious ways:
Treatment of diseases of a gall bladder and bilious ways can be both therapeutic, and surgical. Most often diseases of a gall bladder and bilious ways demand conservative treatment which cornerstone the dietotherapy and pharmacotherapy are.
Dietary and medicamentous therapy conditions of secretory and motor function of digestive tract, existence of associated diseases of internals and some other factors depend on a disease phase (an aggravation or remission).
At cholelithiasis dissolution of stones drugs heno-and ursodezoksikholevy acid, and also vegetable drugs is possible. Indications and contraindications to appointment are defined by the doctor individually. Self-treatment is not admissible in order to avoid side reactions!