Peptic ulcer of a stomach
- Symptoms of the Peptic ulcer of a stomach
- Reasons of the Peptic ulcer of a stomach
- Treatment of the Peptic ulcer of a stomach
The ulcer is defect in a mucous membrane. In most cases stomach ulcer is limited to a mucous membrane of a stomach, however at further progressing blood vessels are mentioned, there is bleeding. The perforation of a gastric wall involves outpouring of contents of a stomach in an abdominal cavity in this connection peritonitis develops.
Symptoms of the Peptic ulcer of a stomach:
In most cases the patients suffering from a peptic ulcer of a stomach complain of painful feelings to the epigastriums disturbing directly after meal. However in the field of an epigastrium not only ulcer pains, but also gastritis, inflammatory processes in a gullet, diseases of other abdominal organs, for example, a pancreas or a gall bladder are connected with pain. Even narrowings of coronary vessels with attacks of stenocardia can be followed by ulcer symptoms.
At suspicion on a peptic ulcer of a stomach it is necessary to pass gastroscopy. By means of gastroscopy it is possible to exclude a carcinoma of the stomach. During gastroscopy it is reasonable to make a biopsy for the purpose of a further histologic research.
Reasons of the Peptic ulcer of a stomach:
At the moment the most popular etiological theory is the helikobakterny theory. Undoubtedly, the eradikation of Helicobacter helped many patients, and they got rid of symptoms of a peptic ulcer. But the fact that Helicobacter is not always the reason of a peptic ulcer is proved by the following facts:
1. About 50% of all patients with a peptic ulcer are helikobakter-positive.
And, on the contrary, not all infected with this bacterium, have signs of a peptic ulcer.
2. The role in a pathogeny of a peptic ulcer of separate risk factors is not excluded:
Patients often meet ulcers in families with rigid education. In families where children try to be obedient, oppress aggression, the peptic ulcer of a stomach is also often diagnosed. Patients with gastrointestinal ulcers are often very ambitious, oriented to success and aim at recognition. The peptic ulcer of a stomach develops at social isolation, after the divorce or problems at work.
Treatment of the Peptic ulcer of a stomach:
Patients with a peptic ulcer should give preference to fruit, vegetables and potatoes. Coffee, black tea, alcohol, sweet and proteinaceous products it is necessary to avoid because they stimulate production of acid in a stomach. It is worth paying attention to broccoli – it contains substances, growth-inhibiting Helicobacter. If you consume drinks with caffeine, it is necessary to give preference to green tea.
The camomile has the antiinflammatory and regenerating properties. Its action takes more time, than about modern blockers of acid (inhibitors of a proton pomp). It is reasonable to use camomile tincture if the complaint not too strong, there are no complications (for example, bleeding). You can use camomile tea for what 2-3 teaspoons of a camomile are filled in with a glass of boiled water.
The glycyrrhiza root also makes favorable impact on a mucous membrane of a stomach. It is necessary to apply with care a glycyrrhiza root at a tendency to high blood pressure or deficit of potassium.
- Converters. Antacids (an aluminum hydroxide, a magnesium hydroxide) enter into this group. Reception of antacids can continue up to 8 weeks. Side effects from prolonged use of antacids include an alkaline syndrome and diarrhea.
- H2 receptors inhibitors which reduce acidity. Among them ranitidine, низатидин, famotidine is presented. Administration of drugs of the specified group is shown as at a peptic ulcer of a stomach, and duodenum.
- Inhibitors of a pumping pomp: омепразол, пантопразол, Benzoprazol within 1-2 months.
- Inhibitors of muskarinovy receptors: пирензепин, мизопростол.
- Bismuth salts: apply 15 ml in an hour after food. After reception the chair of black color can be observed. Treatment from 4 to 8 weeks.
It was proved that all drugs mentioned above are effective in treatment a helikobakter of a pilora. The patient has to control such factors as a stress and tobacco smoking.
- Antibioticotherapia: it can be used кларитромицин, azithromycin, tetracycline, amoxicillin and hinolona.
At heavy displays of a disease and its complications the subtotal resection of a stomach or a gastrectomy with vagisection is carried out. Surgical treatment is shown to patients with two and more recurrence of gastrointestinal bleeding, пр development of obstruction and other complications.