- Granulocytopenia symptoms
- Granulocytopenia reasons
- Treatment of the Granulocytopenia
The granulocytopenia is the reduced maintenance of granulocytes in peripheral blood. It is known that granulocytes in an organism play a role of the phagocytes providing cellular immunity therefore considerable decrease in their level in blood threatens an organism with development of various bacterial infections.
The clinical picture is caused by symptomatology of a basic disease.
Decrease in maintenance of leukocytes can promote development of such bacterial diseases as a typhoid and paratyphus, miliary tuberculosis, a tularemia, etc. as a result of toxic influence of bacterial poisons. Many infections oppress development of granulocytes in marrow.
Treatment of the Granulocytopenia:
Treatment of a basic disease against the background of which the granulocytopenia developed is carried out.
For prevention it is necessary to point to those factors which influence should be avoided:
• contact with various sources of an infection;
• contact with various chemical toxic compounds: gasoline, glue, oil, varnishes, paints, solvents, pesticides and insecticides etc.;
• ionizing radiation and radioactive materials;
• products for which receiving pesticides, preservatives fermenting substances, and also the spoiled products were used;
• antibiotics, streptocides, anesthetics and antiinflammatory drugs, etc. without appointment of the doctor;
It is important to treat timely under control of the doctor various diseases. It is necessary to pay especially attention that reaction of each organism at a meeting from an ukazannykma factors is strictly individual. Happens that the same factor can cause in one person an insignificant indisposition or weak reaction, and in another — very rough, up to an acute granulocytopenia, and even death.