Producer: Universal agency "Pro-Pharma" Ukraine
Release form: Firm dosage forms. Capsules.
General characteristics. Structure:
1 capsule contains active ingredients in 475 mg:
- Castor oil/castor oil / 112,0 mg
- Pinus oil/pine oil / 75,0 mg
- Ammi visnaga/extract of an amma tooth / 60,0 mg
- Menta piperita oil/oil of a peppermint / 37,5 mg
- Juniperus oil/oil of berries of a juniper / 7,5 mg
- Herba Leonuris candiaca/extract of a grass of a motherwort ordinary / 6,0 mg
- Chamomillae flores/extract of flowers of a camomile pharmaceutical / 2,0 mg
- promotes dissolution and an otkhozhdeniye of nephroliths;
- promotes washing away of small stones from a renal pelvis and ureters;
- promotes elimination of renal colic;
- prevents formation of uric "sand" and nephroliths;
- eliminates various disturbances of an urination at acute and persistent infections of urinary tract.
FLAVIA™ renders the spasmolytic, anesthetizing, antiinflammatory, antimicrobic and diuretic action.
Indications to use:
- complex therapy of various forms of an urolithiasis (considerably facilitates a condition of patients in cases when surgical intervention is impossible);
- active prevention of formation of stones in kidneys, in particular, at urolithic diathesis;
- complications which arose owing to passing of fragments of stones, including after a shock and wave lithotripsy ("crushing of stones");
- normalization of physical and chemical indicators of urine and urodynamic at regulation of mineral exchange;
- with the preventive purpose to patients from risk group at intestines diseases.
Route of administration and doses:
The adult on 1 capsule 2 times a day irrespective of meal. If necessary it is possible to increase a daily dose to 3 capsules. The course is defined by the doctor individually.
Before reception it is recommended to consult with the doctor.
It is not revealed.
Pregnancy and period of a lactation, diarrhea, individual intolerance of components.
According to the recipe