- Vaginitis symptoms
- Vaginitis reasons
- Treatment of the Vaginitis
The vaginitis is an inflammation of external genitals of the woman and a mucous membrane of a vagina. There is a change of microflora of a vagina to further development of inflammatory changes.
Vaginitis - the most widespread disease of female generative organs. The colpitis is one of causes of infringement of function of many bodies and systems of a female body. With a vaginitis women of reproductive age usually get sick.
* mucopurulent allocations from a vagina,
* itch and reddening of external genitals,
* pain in the lower part of a stomach,
* pain at sexual intercourse and an urination,
* deterioration in overall health.
The vaginitis can be acute and chronic. The acute vaginitis is characterized by the expressed reddening, hypostasis, heavy feeling in the bottom of a stomach, burning and an itch in a vagina; allocations from a vagina plentiful mucopurulent or purulent. Intensity of manifestation of symptoms depends on the activator, on a condition of protective forces of an organism of the patient and her age.
At a chronic form all manifestations are less expressed.
* infections, sexually transmitted (mycoplasmas, ureaplasmas, trichomonads, gonokokk, chlamydias, fungi of the sort Candida and др);
* hypofunction (depression of function) of ovaries;
* general infectious diseases;
* inflammatory diseases of a uterus and its appendages;
* intestinal dysbiosis;
* influence of chemical and thermal factors.
Treatment of the Vaginitis:
The late address to the doctor, or not address can lead to serious complications at all. From a mucous membrane of a vagina inflammatory process is capable to extend to an urethra, a rectum, to the canal of a neck of uterus, her cavity and appendages. The erosion of a neck of uterus, an endometritis can develop that can lead to infertility.
The untimely address to the doctor can also promote transition of a disease to a chronic stage that involves constant sensations of discomfort, an itch, burning, and also unpleasant and painful feelings during sexual intercourse.
The vaginitis does not demand difficult treatment, however special procedures which only the qualified gynecologist can appoint are necessary for prevention of its development.