Poisoning with caffeine
- Symptoms of Poisoning with caffeine
- Reasons of Poisoning with caffeine
- Treatment of Poisoning with caffeine
Poisoning with caffeine - defeat of bodies and systems of bodies owing to impact on a caffeine organism.
Symptoms of Poisoning with caffeine:
intoxication imptoma caffeine: (caffeine reception, usually in a dose more than 250 mg) At least five of the following symptoms:
* face reddening;
* the raised diuresis;
* digestive disturbance;
* muscular twitchings;
* tachycardia (cardiopalmus) or cardiac arrhythmia;
* incoherent flow of thoughts and speech;
* not fatigue periods;
* psychomotor excitement;
Reasons of Poisoning with caffeine:
Caffeine and theophylline - the metilirovanny derivatives of purine inhibiting tsAMF fosfodietseraza (cyclic adenosinemonophosphate) and protecting tsAMF from destruction. Thus, the stimulating effect of the hormones using tsAMF as an intracellular signal (it is adrenaline, a histamine and many others), amplifies and lasts.
Theobromine is almost inactive as a stimulator, he acts about 10 times more weakly than caffeine. Theophylline in comparison with caffeine is a little more toxic and is a little less active as TsNS stimulator, but between them there is more similarity, than distinction. Theophylline is more active as diuretic (increases a mocheotdeleniye), is more toxic and works more slowly. Theobromine contains in cocoa, tea it is (a little) also nuts of a stake. Its cocoa contains approximately seven times more caffeine and it does cocoa by "stimulator".
Theophylline has strong effect on heart and bronchial tubes and is often used for treatment of bronchial asthma, emphysema and other pulmonary diseases. Caffeine contains in tea, coffee, leaves a mat; also in guarani and nuts of a stake.
Treatment of Poisoning with caffeine:
1. To provide access of air and to facilitate ventilation.
2. To stop spasms and disturbances of the ABP if they are. In the absence of meedikament it is possible to apply alcohol in a dose about 50 ml in terms of pure alcohol.
3. The hypopotassemia usually passes.
4. Continuous observation of the victim.
Specific drugs and antidotes: Beta adrenoblockers effectively prevent the cardiotoxic effect of caffeine caused by a cherezmerny adrenostimulyation and normalize arterial pressure. It is recommended in/in use of a propanolol, 0.01. 0.02 mg/kg, or an esmodola, 0.05 mg/kg, under control of ChSS and the ABP. Esmodol is more preferable since has short half-life and it is easy to control it.
1. To cause vomiting or to make a gastric lavage.
2. To apply absorbent carbon and enveloping.
3. If points 1 and 2 are implemented quickly enough (approximately within an hour from the moment of poisoning), it is not necessary to appoint laxatives.
4. Ensuring free breath. This operation needs to be done if the patient is in unconsciousness or in the obscured consciousness.
5. If there are no suspicions of neck wound, to put the patient on a back, to cast away the head back and to extend a front part of a neck.
6. To apply "Pressing a jaw" to remove language without bending a neck: to place fingers of both hands on back sides of a jaw and to pull forward, putting forward a chin. This operation hurts the patient, allowing you to estimate coma degree
7. To incline the head on the party, allowing to flow out vomiting and saliva.