- Symptoms of Neuroinfections
- Reasons of Neuroinfections
- Treatment of Neuroinfections
Neuroinfections can be classified by the place of their emergence on encephalitis (an infectious inflammation of a brain), a myelitis (an infekitsonny inflammation of a spinal cord), an arachnoiditis (an infekitsonny inflammation of a web meninx), meningitis (an infectious inflammation of covers of a brain) and the combined forms (encephalomyelitis, an encephalomeningitis and so on).
Symptoms of Neuroinfections:
Any infectious defeat of a nervous system is followed by three clinical syndromes:
1. Intoksikatsionny (weakness, decrease in working capacity, fervescence takes place).
2. Likvorny (the syndrome of cellular and proteinaceous dissociation takes place, i.e. the amount of protein and cells in liquor is increased, but cells considerably prevail over protein).
3. A syndrome of likvorny hypertensia (the headache amplifies in a prone position, takes place in the morning, there can be a weakness, consciousness disturbance, and an atkzha Cushing's triad - tachycardia and a tachypnea against the background of reduced systolic arterial pressure).
Reasons of Neuroinfections:
Infectious defeat of a nervous system can be connected with a viral, bacterial infection, can be caused by protozoa or mushrooms, and also in some cases development of a specific inflammation of nervous structures takes place (tubercular, syphilitic).
Treatment of Neuroinfections:
Treatment depends on the activator. For treatment of bacterial infections use antibiotics widely of a range before the activator is not revealed, later apply specific therapy of an antibiotic. At viral infections use antiviral drugs, generally interferon. In addition to causal treatment carry out also pathogenetic and symptomatic treatment - infusional therapy, diuretic, use vascular drugs, neuroprotectors, nefrotrofichesky drugs, nootropa, vitamins of group B and C.