- Periodontopathy symptoms
- Periodontopathy reasons
- Treatment of the Periodontopathy
Understand a number of the diseases affecting fabrics of a parodont as a periodontopathy.
The concept of a periodontopathy was for the first time given by D. A. Entin (1936) and Page Palazzi (1953).
The international association on studying of periodontosis (ΑΡΠΑ) suggested to enter the term "periodontopathies" to systematize all diseases of a parodont in one classification: inflammatory, dystrophic and tumoral character. On International to a congress. ΑΡΠΑ the following classification of periodontopathies was accepted:
1) inflammatory periodontopathies;
2) dystrophic periodontopathies (periodontosis);
3) mixed (inflammatory and dystrophic);
4) idiopathic (without the found-out reason);
5) new growths — parodontoma.
Periodontopathies are followed by puffiness and a hyperemia of gingival nipples, existence of a dental calculus, bleeding of gums, an exposure of necks and fangs, mobility of teeth, deep dentogingival pockets with availability in them of granulyatsionny fabric.
Etiology of a polimorfn. Genetic factors, associated diseases matter (the periodontopathy occurs at patients with Lefebvre's syndrome — Papiyona (keratodermia), Letterer's disease — Siwa (an acute xanthomatosis), Hend's disease — Schueller — Krischena (a chronic xanthomatosis), Taratynov's disease (an eosinophilic granuloma), at digestive tract pathology, disturbance of activity of nervous, endocrine systems, etc.).
Treatment of the Periodontopathy:
In an initial stage of a periodontopathy are shown:
1) a vitamin B electrophoresis ((5 — 6% solution — 1 ml) with novocaine (2% solution of 1 — 2 ml). The gingival electrodes moistened with solution of Bi vitamin and novocaine impose on the vestibular surface of a gum of upper and lower jaws (a dual electrode) and connect to the device anode for galvanization. The passive electrode (5 — 7 cm2) is placed on a forearm dorsum. Procedures are carried out daily or every other day 20 min., 15 procedures on a course;
3) a galvanic collar on Shcherbaka;
4) general UF-radiations; in the presence of developments of stagnation in gingivas carry out darsonvalization of a transitional fold of the lower and upper jaws on 10 min., on a course 15 — 20 procedures held daily.
In the presence of purulent exudate in dentogingival pockets electric field of UVCh (prior to 10 procedures every other day) in a slaboteplovy dosage is shown. Condenser plates have in the field of mandible corners, an air gap of 2 — 3 cm, influence duration — 10 min., with success apply short-wave UF-radiations of gums by means of a tube).
When the course of a disease is complicated by formation of gingival abscesses, after the corresponding surgical intervention appoint the combined treatment. It includes microwave therapy and an electrophoresis of B1 vitamin with novocaine on gingivas.
The radiator of the device "Beam-2" with a diameter of 3,5 cm is imposed on face skin in the field of a projection of gingival abscess. Power is 5 — 7 W, procedure 5 duration — 7 min. After reduction of the inflammatory phenomena (through 3 — 5 daily procedures) microwave therapy is continued, carrying out directly after it a B1 vitamin electrophoresis with novocaine on area of gums. A course of treatment — 12 procedures.
For consolidation of gingival nipples use calcium electrophoresis of gums (10% calcium chloride solution). Procedures daily 20 min., 12 — 15 times.
At feeling of an itch and burning in gingivas carry out a flyuktuorization of gums. It is possible to use the straightened pulsing current for administration of calcium or B1 vitamin with novocaine.
In complex therapy of a periodontopathy vacuum therapy is used. At all stages of a periodontopathy irrigation of gums is shown by the water saturated with carbonic acid.