- Osteochondrosis symptoms
- Osteochondrosis reasons
- Treatment of Osteochondrosis
The term "osteochondrosis" was used for designation of a big osteokhondrozgruppa of bone and joint diseases earlier. In the subsequent many of these diseases began to carry to osteochondropathies, for example the cutting osteochondrosis of joint surfaces (Keniga a disease) cutting astragalus body osteochondrosis (Díaz's disease), etc.
As a result the term "osteochondrosis" remained for designation of a degenerative and dystrophic disease of a backbone which cornerstone the defeat of intervertebral disks which is followed by their progressing deformation, reduction of height and stratification is.
Clinical displays of osteochondrosis are very various. They depend on a stage of development of osteochondrosis. The main clinical symptoms of osteochondrosis arise when pathological process extends to back department of a fibrous ring and a back longitudinal sheaf. Depending on a stage of a degeneration of intervertebral disks there is an irritation, a compression or disturbance of conductivity of roots of a spinal cord, a prelum of vessels or a spinal cord. Various neurologic syndromes — reflex and compression develop.
The so-called irritation of a nervous root is the main reason of a pain syndrome at osteochondrosis. At the same time there is a blood circulation disturbance, there is hypostasis and further fibrosis of the structures surrounding it can develop that is followed by increase in sensitivity of roots to various influences (the movements in the struck backbone segment, etc.).
Vascular frustration at osteochondrosis are more often connected with disturbance of a vasomotor innervation. Also perhaps and a mechanical prelum of vessels osteophytes, for example in cervical department of a backbone.
The most frequent complaints at backbone osteochondrosis
The most frequent complaints at osteochondrosis is the following:
* Discomfort in various departments of a backbone. Pains can change from insignificant, stupid, pulling to strong, sometimes very intensive and intolerable - at a lumbago.
* Increased fatigue during the work, both physical, and intellectual.
* Disturbance of sensitivity in extremities and various parts of a body, a chill of hands or legs.
* The pains giving to legs on the course of nervous trunks.
* The pains giving to a shovel, a shoulder and also neck and nape pains.
* The frequent satellite of osteochondrosis of cervical department are headaches, dizzinesses. The increased visual fatigue or decrease in visual acuity is often observed.
* At defeat of lumbar-sacral department frustration from reproductive system are frequent - various sexual dysfunctions. Therefore at most of men after treatment increase of sexual power is noted. At women normal functioning of a lumbosacral zone increases probability of conception and promotes the comfortable course of pregnancy.
People begin to feel displays of osteochondrosis most often after 35 years. Development and an exacerbation of osteochondrosis of a backbone are promoted its macro - and microtraumas, static and dynamic overloads, and also vibration.
Osteochondrosis can be caused:
- improper feeding, as a result organism zashlakovanost;
- the broken ecology;
- nervous tension;
- the work connected with frequent changes of position of a trunk - bendings and extensions, turns, the ryvkovy movements,
lifting of heavy loads;
- the wrong pose in a standing position, sitting, lying also when carrying weights;
- exercises and sport without taking note of big exercise stresses;
- adverse meteoconditions - low temperature at big air humidity.
Treatment of Osteochondrosis:
Treatment of osteochondrosis distinguish several main types of treatment: symptomatic (elimination of a pain syndrome), surgical treatment (elimination of formations of spinal hernia with a compression of spinal roots, an incomplete dislocation of vertebrae and the expressed deformation of a backbone), and also recovery therapy (rehabilitation of the patient).