Peptic ulcer of 12 perstny guts
- Symptoms of the Peptic ulcer of 12 perstny guts
- Reasons of the Peptic ulcer of 12 perstny guts
- Treatment of the Peptic ulcer of 12 perstny guts
The chronic recurrent disease forming as a result of disturbances of the nervous and humoral mechanisms regulating sekretorno - trophic processes in a duodenum, is followed by ulceration (more rare than two and more).
Symptoms of the Peptic ulcer of 12 perstny guts:
First of all about emergence and development of a peptic ulcer the person is signaled by pain in an upper half of a stomach. Night and "hungry" pains at which the person needs to eat something disturb "to extinguish" pain.
Pains at a peptic ulcer have accurate rhythm (time of emergence and communication with meal), frequency (alternation of pain with the periods of their absence) and seasonality of aggravations (in the spring and in the fall). It is characteristic that pains at a peptic ulcer decrease or disappear after meal and antacids (Almagelum, маалокс).
One of frequent symptoms of a peptic ulcer is heartburn which usually arises 2-3 hours later after food. Nausea, vomiting, a "acid" eructation, locks – these nonspecific symptoms can also testify to an ulcer. Appetite at a peptic ulcer is usually kept or is even increased, so-called "painful feeling of hunger".
Reasons of the Peptic ulcer of 12 perstny guts:
The leading role in development of a disease is played by a spiral-shaped microbe of Helicobacter pylori which injures a mucous membrane of a 12-perstny gut.
The ulcer does not develop without a number of accessory factors:
* stresses, alarm, depressions. At the same time there is a disturbance of functions of the autonomic nervous system with dominance of a tone of a vagus nerve. It, in turn, causes a spasm of muscles and blood vessels of a stomach. As a result it remains without good nutrition and becomes vulnerable to effect of hydrochloric acid: walls begin to be digested a caustic gastric juice. The ulcer is formed
* bad heredity;
* improper feeding: use of rough and spicy food. At the same time production of hydrochloric acid increases.
* alcohol abuse. Alcohol increases aggressive properties of a gastric juice and reduces protective properties of a mucous membrane.
* smoking. Nicotine strengthens production of hydrochloric acid, interferes with normal digestion of food, damages a stomach wall, and also breaks development of factors of protection mucous a stomach in a pancreas.;
* uncontrolled reception of some drugs (Reserpinum, corticosteroid hormones, aspirin).
Treatment of the Peptic ulcer of 12 perstny guts:
Are developed special three — and four-component schemes of treatment by means of which it is possible to get rid forever of the reason of a peptic ulcer — Helicobacter pylori bacterium, so to recover completely from an ulcer, having avoided the subsequent aggravations.
Obligatory components of all medical schemes are antibiotics (at the same time two) which are accepted, as a rule, within 7-10 days. Besides, the patient prescribe the drugs neutralizing the main component of a gastric juice — hydrochloric acid (for example, омепразол, пантопразол, ranitidine, etc.), and also the drugs forming a protective film on a stomach cover mucosal surface (for example,-nol).
All kidney-vetch has to observe the correct day regimen, adhere to a special diet, and whenever possible, not to be nervous. It is desirable to refuse for the period of treatment for smoking and alcoholic beverages.
The active course of treatment on average takes 2 weeks then it is necessary to continue the supporting treatment and to observe a diet. For control of healing of an ulcer the repeated ezofagogastroduodenoskopiya is appointed.
Surgical intervention is required extremely seldom — only at is long not healing stomach ulcers, and also at complications of a peptic ulcer. During operation for a peptic ulcer most often delete an affected area of a stomach or a gut, and also cut some nervous branches that promotes decrease in acidity of a gastric juice.
To the people suffering from a peptic ulcer recommend to keep to a diet and a diet, to limit alcohol consumption, smoking. Besides, 1-2 times a year it is necessary to visit the gastroenterologist.