- Symptoms of the Purulent helcoma
- Reasons of the Purulent helcoma
- Treatment of the Purulent helcoma
Symptoms of the Purulent helcoma:
In the central part of a cornea there is a small infiltrate of grayish-yellow color which quickly turns into an ulcer with a yellowish and purulent shade. The cornea about it of "istykan", is edematous, a mutna. In an anterior chamber pus (hypopyon) accumulates. The iritis develops, back synechias are formed, there can occur perforation of a cornea.
Reasons of the Purulent helcoma:
Treatment of the Purulent helcoma:
1. Every 30 — 40 min. to wash out a conjunctival sac solution of potassium permanganate 1:5000 with the subsequent instillation of antibiotics of a broad spectrum of activity (колбиоцин, тобрекс).
2. To dig Scopolaminum of 0,25% solution or 1% atropine solution.
3. Antibiotics of a broad spectrum of activity inside or intramusculary.
4. Urgent hospitalization in eye department.