- Hepatitis symptoms
- Hepatitis reasons
- Treatment of Hepatitis
Hepatitis (Greek from ἥπαρ — a liver) — the general name of acute and chronic diffusion inflammatory diseases of a liver of various etiology.
The general signs of inflammatory processes in a liver:
2. Sometimes the beginning of hepatitis reminds flu: with fervescence, a headache, a febricula, an ache in a body. As a rule, it is a mask of the beginning viral hepatitis
3. Jaundice — the most known symptom, arises when the bile produced in a liver gets to blood and gives to skin a characteristic yellowish shade. However often there are also anicteric forms of hepatitis.
4. Pains in right hypochondrium as a rule arise owing to liver cover stretching (increase in a liver) or can be connected with a gall bladder and a pancreas. Pains can be as stupid and long, aching, and pristupoobrazny, intensive, can give to the right shoulder and a right shoulder-blade.
The liver inflammation (hepatitis) can be caused by various factors (hepatotropic factors) capable to damage a liver parenchyma. Etiotropic classification of hepatitises includes
1. Infectious (viral) hepatitis:
* Hepatitis A
* Hepatitis B
* Hepatitis C
* Hepatitis D
* Hepatitis E
* Hepatitis F
* Hepatitis G
* Hepatitises as component: yellow fever, Cytomegaloviral infection, rubella, epidemic parotitis, infection of a virus of Epstein-Barre, various infections of herpes, Lass's fever, AIDS.
* Bacterial hepatitises: at leptospirosis, syphilis.
2. Toxic hepatitis:
* Alcoholic hepatitis
* Medicinal hepatitis
* Hepatitises at poisoning with various chemicals
3. Beam hepatitis (component of a radial illness)
4. Hepatitises as a result of autoimmune diseases
Treatment of Hepatitis:
Treatment of hepatitis depends on its form. At a viral hepatitis purpose of antiviral drugs, immunoexcitants is reasonable, carry out dezitoksikatsionny therapy.
At autoimmune hepatitises carry out immunosuppressive therapy, appoint glucocorticosteroids.
Bacterial hepatitises treat anti-biobacterial drugs.