- Symptoms of Incomplete abortion
- Reasons of Incomplete abortion
- Treatment of Incomplete abortion
Incomplete abortion — partial exile of a product of conception through the opened neck of uterus.
Symptoms of Incomplete abortion:
- the colicy pains in the bottom of a stomach caused by reduction of a uterus for exile of the remains of fetal egg;
- bloody allocations from a genital tract (most often — strong);
- disclosure of a neck of uterus.
Reasons of Incomplete abortion:
More often the misbirth, and that number and incomplete, is shown owing to existence of genital and extragenital pathology.
Treatment of Incomplete abortion:
In this case vacuum aspiration and tool audit of a cavity of the uterus by the small curette with the subsequent histologic research of the received material is carried out.