- Giperkaltsiyemichesky's symptoms crisis
- Giperkaltsiyemichesky's reasons crisis
- Giperkaltsiyemichesky's treatment crisis
This medical emergency which is characterized by sharp increase in level of calcium in serum. Level of the general calcium more than 3,5 mmol/l threatens life and demands immediate treatment.
Giperkaltsiyemichesky's symptoms crisis:
Giperkaltsiyemichesky crisis develops suddenly. Symptoms: nausea, pernicious vomiting, thirst, an acute pain in a stomach, muscle and joints pain, high fever, spasms, confusion of consciousness, a stupor, a coma. At patients with renal failures the acute renal failure (can develop up to uraemia). The lethality at giperkaltsiyemichesky crisis reaches 60%.
Giperkaltsiyemichesky's reasons crisis:
- Aggravation of not treated primary hyperparathyreosis.
- Bystry dehydration at patients with primary hyperparathyreosis with a hypercalcemia.
- Hypervitaminosis of D.
- Bystry development of an acute form of a syndrome of Burnett or aggravation of a chronic form.
- Serious multiple myeloma.
- Introduction of large amounts of magnesium (leads to decrease in SKF).
At patients with primary hyperparathyreosis giperkaltsiyemichesky crisis can be provoked by pregnancy, fractures, an infection, an obezdvizhennost, reception of the soaking-up antacids (calcium carbonate).
Giperkaltsiyemichesky's treatment crisis:
- A priority - normalization of OTsK. Carry out infusional therapy; at the same time appoint diuretics.
- For normalization of level of calcium appoint diphosphonates, пликамицин or gallium nitrate.
- At primary hyperparathyreosis caused by a hyperplasia or adenoma of epithelial bodies surgical intervention after normalization of the vital functions and inspection is shown.