- Symptoms of the Bronkhoobstruktivny syndrome
- Reasons of the Bronkhoobstruktivny syndrome
- Treatment of the Bronkhoobstruktivny syndrome
Bronkhoobstruktivny syndrome - the symptom complex caused by disturbance of passability of air on bronchial tubes owing to narrowing of respiratory tracts with the subsequent increase in resistance of a flow of air at ventilation. The Bronkhoobstruktivny syndrome is one of pathophysiological disturbances which are capable to affect outcomes and the progressing course of chronic bronchopulmonary diseases. The main manifestations - an asthma (strengthening of tension at breath is noticeable), suffocation (the feeling of shortage of air which is followed by fear).
On the one hand the syndrome develops at the healthy person and after the termination of an attack of the patient does not complain of breath difficulty. In other cases - complicates the course of the diseases proceeding with a constant asthma. The Bronkhoobstruktivny syndrome is noted at many diseases of lungs and the hearts leading to disturbance of passability of respiratory tracts.
Duration of an attack is various (of several minutes till several o'clock). Depending on rate of development and duration of obstruction the current of a syndrome happens short, rather long and long (there are constant elements of obstruction of bronchial tubes).
Symptoms of the Bronkhoobstruktivny syndrome:
* An expiratory asthma (the exhalation is complicated and extended). At the expressed bronchial obstruction an expiratory asthma reaches suffocation degree. The suffocation arising in the form of an attack is called asthma. At the end of a suffocation attack the viscous viscous phlegm usually clears the throat.
* Unproductive, sometimes silent cough;
* During a suffocation attack the thorax as if is in a condition of the forced breath, borders of lungs extend, intercostal spaces eminate. At rather long course of a disease emphysema of lungs develops and the thorax gets a barrel-shaped form.
* At a suffocation attack patients hold a forced sitting position with the emphasis on hands. The act of breath joins auxiliary respiratory muscles;
* Symmetric restriction of respiratory excursions of both lungs is defined;
* Weakening of voice trembling;
* A bandbox shade of a percussion sound over all pulmonary fields;
* Auskultativno the weakened vesicular breath with the extended exhalation, a large number of the rattles dry whistling, buzzing. In extremely hard cases respiratory noise are not listened at all. Develops, the so-called, "silent" or "mute" lung;
* At X-ray inspection the increased transparency of pulmonary fields comes to light;
* At a spirographic research the vital capacity of lungs decreases and Votchala-Tiffno's index of OFV1 decreases (norm not less than 85%);
* At a pnevmotakhimetrichesky research the volume speed of the forced exhalation decreases;
* Improvement of a condition of patients after introduction of the selection beta адреностимуляторов, an Euphyllinum.
Reasons of the Bronkhoobstruktivny syndrome:
Bronchial asthma, obstructive bronchitis, left ventricular failure, allergoses, general diseases of connecting fabric, foreign bodys, tumors of bronchial tubes.
Treatment of the Bronkhoobstruktivny syndrome:
Treatment of a bronkhoobstruktivny syndrome first of all is directed to elimination of a basic disease. Then carry out treatment with use of medicinal and not medicines.
Treatment of a bronkhoobstruktivny syndrome at an acute anaphylaxis:
* to stop intake of allergen and its absorption. To cut away an injection site of medicine solution of adrenaline and to put cold
* the patient to put sideways (for improvement of passability of respiratory tracts)
* at sharp hypotonia with breath disturbance adrenaline is entered subcutaneously. In hard cases in the absence of positive effect pour in adrenaline intravenously, struyno, slowly.