Producer: JSC Chemical and Pharmaceutical Plant AKRIKHIN Russia
Code of automatic telephone exchange: N05BX
Release form: Firm dosage forms. Tablets.
General characteristics. Structure:
Active ingredient: 0,001 g (1 mg) of a bromdigidrokhlorfenilbenzodiazepin (Phenazepamum).
Excipients: sugar milk (lactose), potato starch, gelatin, calcium stearate, stearic acid.
Pharmacodynamics. Tranquilizer. Has the expressed anxiolytic effect, and also has somnolent, anticonvulsant and central myorelaxation activity.
Indications to use:
- various neurotic, neurosis-like, psychopathic and psychosimilar states which are followed by alarm, fear, an acrimony, emotional lability;
- hypochiondrial syndrome, persistence, panic attacks;
- vegetative dysfunctions;
- frustration of a dream;
- stopping of alcoholic and toxicomaniac abstinence and attacks of various etiology;
Route of administration and doses:
Treatment is recommended to begin 500 mkg with reception - 1 mg of 2-3 times/days, gradually increasing a dose to 2-5 mg, in stationary conditions the dose can be raised to 10 mg/days.
Features of use:
With care appoint drug to the patients of advanced age and patients who are engaged in potentially dangerous types of activity requiring special attention and speed of motor and mental reactions.
Interaction with other medicines:
At use together with hypnotic drugs and drugs there is mutual strengthening of influence on TsNS.
- heavy myasthenia;
- the expressed abnormal liver functions and/or kidneys;
- intoxication other tranquilizers, neuroleptics, hypnotic drugs and drugs;
List B. To store in dry, protected from light, the place, unavailable to children, at a temperature not above 25 °C. A period of validity - 4 years.
According to the recipe
On 10 tablets in a blister strip packaging; 5 blister strip packagings in a pack together with the application instruction.