- Proctosigmoiditis symptoms
- Proctosigmoiditis reasons
- Treatment of the Proctosigmoiditis
The proctosigmoiditis is an inflammation of a mucous membrane of a direct and sigmoid gut.
The proctosigmoiditis is the most frequent form of display of chronic colitis. Has a recurrent current and it is combined with inflammatory changes of other departments of digestive tract (enteritis, a gastroenteritis). There is a separate form of a proctosigmoiditis - a spastic colitis. It arises more often at women and is caused by hormonal disturbances against the background of long stresses and overfatigue.
Distinguish an acute and chronic proctosigmoiditis on a current.
In addition to symptoms of the general intoxication of an organism (temperature increase, deterioration in the general state), there are intensive cutting abdominal pains, it is more in the left ileal area. Pains are followed by frequent false desires on a chair (tenesmus). After the act of defecation there is a feeling of incomplete bowel emptying, feeling of a foreign body in a rectum. In Calais slime impurity, sometimes with blood is found. There can be locks, a chair on type "sheep a calla". The meteorism is characteristic. Quite often there is nausea as result of absorption in blood of toxic decomposition products. At a manual research of a rectum the sphincterismus and sharp morbidity therefore this manipulation at an acute proctosigmoiditis is carried out extremely seldom is defined.
The same symptoms, as at an acute proctosigmoiditis, but are less expressed. Pains have the aching character, amplify after defecation. Can irradiate to the area of a sacrum or tailbone. The disease proceeds with long remissions, a recurrence provokes disturbances of a diet and alcohol intake.
Frequent complications at a proctosigmoiditis it is hemorrhoids, a prolapse of the rectum, anal fissures. At distribution of inflammatory process on a pararectal fat development of a paraproctitis is possible.
1. Mechanical irritation of a mucous membrane of intestines (consumption of rough cellulose, spicy food, alcohol, injury mucous dense stake).
2. Existence in the anamnesis of gastritises with the lowered acidity, diseases of a liver and gall bladder. At enzymatic insufficiency there is an incomplete splitting of the remains of food that leads to irritant action them on mucous intestines.
3. Intestinal dysbiosis.
4. Chronic intoxications as exogenous (long uncontrolled reception of purgatives, antibiotics, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, impact of chemical compounds), and endogenous (gout, uraemia).
5. Allergic reactions.
6. It is long the proceeding infectious process, both a bacterial, and protozoan etiology.
Now the theory of emergence of a proctosigmoiditis at osteochondrosis of chest department of a backbone when there is a disturbance of an innervation of a tone of intestines is considered.
Treatment of the Proctosigmoiditis:
1. A diet with an exception of the spicy, rough, irritating food.
Include the wiped low-fat soups, porridges on water in a diet (semolina or rice), the wiped cottage cheese, meat and chicken dishes on couple. Fruit and vegetables surely in thermally processed look.
2. Local therapy. Medical enemas with broth of officinal herbs (camomile), oil of a dogrose or a sea-buckthorn, fish oil, colloid silver are appointed. Rectal candles with medicines are widely used.
3. Causal treatment. Includes purpose of eubiotik and bacteriophages for normalization of intestinal microflora. Appoint enzymes, cholinolytics, antibiotics, metronidazole, Enteroseptolum depending on the proctosigmoiditis reason.
4. Symptomatic therapy. At abdominal distention the means reducing gas generation in intestines, enzymatic drugs are shown. At ponosa the knitting and enveloping means are applied.
5. Physical therapy, sanatorium treatment, treatment by mineral waters when stopping acute symptoms of a disease.