- Parapsoriasis reasons
- Parapsoriasis symptoms
- Treatment of a parapsoriasis
Parapsoriasis — group of the acquired dermatosis of not clear etiology. The general signs — superficial character of the centers of defeat (usually erythematic and papular shelled rashes), preferential chronic (sometimes recuring) a current, lack of generalized manifestations and subjective feelings, resistance to treatment.
The reasons and pathogeny of a parapsoriasis are finally not studied. In development of a disease the great value is attached to the postponed infections (flu, quinsy, etc.), to existence of the centers of persistent infection (an adenoid disease, antritis, pyelonephritis, etc.), to vascular changes, immune disturbances. Among the factors promoting development of a parapsoriasis the immune disturbances, allergic reactions, dysfunctions of endocrine system, various infections and viral diseases playing an important role at an acute varioliformny parapsoriasis are noted.
• Blyashechny parapsoriasis. People of middle and advanced age, preferential men are ill. Usually arises at chronic endogenous intoxications
• Слабошелушащиеся plaques of pinkish and brownish color with a brownish shade, roundish, oval or the wrong outlines are localized on extremities, a trunk (is more often on side surfaces). Borders of the centers accurate, do not define infiltration
• Spots can exist for years, without showing tendency to regress. The atrophy in the centers does not happen.
• The tear-shaped parapsoriasis (chronic lichenoid deprive, nodular psoriasiform dermatitis) is noted twice more often at women of young and middle age. Usually arises against the background of an infectious and toxic vasculitis
• On skin suddenly there are multiple round small knots the size to lentil, light pink color, sometimes with a brownish shade, covered with the brownish-grayish scale which is densely sitting in the center which at removal has a wafer appearance (a wafer phenomenon)
• At a poskablivaniye of elements it is possible to cause a scaly peeling (a phenomenon of the hidden peeling), and at more intensive poskablivaniye on a surface of rashes the smallest dot hemorrhages (a purpura phenomenon) develop.
• Lichenoid parapsoriasis (motley or mesh parapsoriasis, motley parakeratosis, Unny-Santi-Pollittsera disease): the small, often follicular papules which are grouped in the crossing strips forming network. The prevailing age of patients — 20-40 years.
• An acute parapsoriasis (a parapsoriasis an ospennovidny lichenoid acute, ospennovidny parapsoriasis of Mucha, of Mucha a disease, Mucha-Haberman a disease, acute lichenoid and varioliformny deprive); the infectious disease can precede
• The clinical picture differs in polymorphism. Along with the rashes similar to those at a tear-shaped parapsoriasis, there are hemorrhagic papules, bloody crusts with necrosis elements, and also ospopodobny pustules
• Usually is followed by fever and a hyperadenosis
• In several weeks after process regress on site of the former rashes there is a pigmentation, and is frequent also atrophic hems
• In some cases the disease gets a long current and is transformed to a tear-shaped parapsoriasis.
Treatment of a parapsoriasis:
At a tear-shaped parapsoriasis make sanitation of the centers of an infection. Appoint the antibiotics of a broad spectrum of activity hyposensibilizing, antihistaminic, vascular (Teonicolum, компламин) drugs. At chronic and subacute forms in a stage of permission recommend PUVA-therapy. If the effect of the above-stated treatment is insufficiently effective, appoint small doses of glucocorticosteroids.
Outwardly appoint local glucocorticosteroid, resorptional ointments.
At a blyashechny and lichenoid parapsoriasis hold the same medical events, as at tear-shaped, however treatment presents considerable difficulties.